Mundoweb
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Traduce el foro a tu idioma
Puedes seguir MS en:

https://2img.net/h/oi67.tinypic.com/141pjjc.png

https://2img.net/h/oi68.tinypic.com/23tde0.png

https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/29xw11l.png

Ambientación
Este es un foro para la discusión y dialogo de los temas que aquí se manejan, cada usuario es libre de escoger su personaje y de ayudar, comentar o compartir sus ideas y/o aportes de de los temas que le parezcan mas interesantes con nuestra comunidad.
Últimos temas
[JUEGO] Lleguemos a 5000 mensajesLun Abr 04, 2016 11:55 amMartha Stewart
Nombre con la letra anteriorLun Abr 04, 2016 11:38 amMartha Stewart
The Flash Versus Zoom Photos ReleasedLun Abr 04, 2016 10:20 amSteve Rogers
Califica el Banner y Avatar del usuario anterior.Sáb Abr 02, 2016 10:07 amRick Grimes
[Juego] Pregunta al usuarioSáb Abr 02, 2016 10:01 amRick Grimes
[JUEGO] Te BanneoSáb Abr 02, 2016 9:39 amRick Grimes
[JUEGO] ¿Que deberias de estar haciendo?Jue Mar 31, 2016 10:03 amReuben
Escriban Lo Que QuieranJue Mar 31, 2016 9:38 amReuben
Supergirl - Flash: crítica del crossoverMiér Mar 30, 2016 11:42 amLuisC
AFILIADOS
Chabox MS
CRÉDITOS
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Foro hecho para la sana convivencia de los usuarios, con temas y posts referentes al foro, se dan los créditos correspondientes en temas, diseño imágenes, vídeos y todo lo que se publique.

Para cambiar de idioma usar el traductor de idioma al principio del foro.

Reuben
Reuben
¡Superman!
¡Superman!
Masculino
http://mundoseries.activoforo.com

Smallville TV Most Underrated Show in 200 Empty Smallville TV Most Underrated Show in 200

Miér Dic 23, 2009 12:45 am
2009 was a pretty fun year for television viewers. From epic highs (Lost season five) to sad lows (Heroes season four) to programs that are a confusing mix of the two (Jersey Shore), things have at least been interesting all year. To celebrate, I’ll be spending the next week and change looking back at those highs and lows with various categories and fake awards that cover as many programs as I can. One final note: I don’t watch everything, so if your favorite or a program that we all know as “great” isn’t noted, it’s because I haven’t caught up yet.

Today — most underrated program

Per the picture above the jump, it should be obvious what my choice is for the most underrated program of 2009 is — Smallville. Now, before you blow my head off, let’s go over some things here. First, it would be waaaaaaaaay too easy to pick the usuals when this moniker comes up — Friday Night Lights, Supernatural, etc. — because those programs have been given the “most underrated” title so many times by so many people that it really no longer applies. Those shows might not be completely “properly” related, but we can all agree they’re awesome. Thus, I wanted to dig even deeper into the medium and I think Smallville fits that criteria well.

Secondly, Smallville is just a much, much better program than most people outside the fanbase gives it credit for. Yes, it’s never going to be amazing, it’s actors will never win any awards, its trapped on Friday nights and it really slumped in seasons six and seven. But S8 was a nice return to form until a really terrible finale that was only so terrible because the previous 21 episodes had been surprisingly good, and S9 has been stellar. Yeah, you heard me stellar.

At this point, no one is going to give the show a chance because it’s so old and used to be so mediocre. But free from Al Gough and Miles Millar’s horrible vision for his character, Tom Welling has quickly turned Clark Kent into a bonafide hero — just like he should be. Welling always gets knocked by the likes of the Ain’t It Cool News trolls for his weak performance, but anyone who has watched the show the whole time can attest to the fact that in the last two years, he’s been really, really great. Sure, his dramatic chops are still not amazing, but thanks to the new showrunner’s instance on getting away from the extremely melodrama of the middle years, Welling’s been able to play a happier, more funny Clark that fits perfectly with his vastly underrated comedic timing.

And another part of the program’s renewed success is the Clark and Lois relationship. After seven fucking years of the Clark and Lana bullshit, the new showrunners figured out that you can make a relationship fun, especially one that’s built on decades worth of history that you can play with and reference. Now instead of lame-ass “barn scenes,” we get popping, funny and charming sequences between Clark and Lois that actually make you smile — not grimace. Erica Durance is a spot-on Lois and her chemistry with Welling makes the show instantly watchable even when the A story isn’t that great.

Throw in a slew of really great supporting players — Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen and Cassidy Freeman as Tess Mercer most notably — and you have what’s propelled the program forward this year — the actors actually look like they’re having fun. In the middle years of the show, it looked like Michael Rosenbaum, Kristin Kreuk and Welling were just so bored of being in the same dumb stories and scenes with one another. Now, every actor is delivering their lines with energy and everyone has such amazing chemistry that it’s a shame that folks like Hartley and Freeman have only bee around for the latter half of the series.

One final thing that’s aided Smallville’s improvement: the special effects budget. Seasons seven and eight looked as if they spent more money on Welling’s haircut then they did on special effects, which isn’t a good idea if you’re doing a Superman show. But in S9, every single episode in the fall pod featured at least one on-the-money effect and that really adds to the scope of the show.

I don’t care what anyone says, Smallville is good and it’s about time you checked it out (probably again) to find out for yourself.

Fuentes: http://www.idsnews.com/blogs/weekendwatchers/?p=4393 & Mundosmallville.

Muy buena la noticia para SV, la seria este temporada ha subido musho y con lo que viene subira aun mas, pero en lo personal la 6xa temporada a mi si me gusto para empesar Clois estuvo de lo mejor, pero tambien tuvo buena historia, los fantasmas, la aparicion de Marthian, Bizarro, etc.. ahora si la ma pufff, de las peores temporadas si no es que la peor, aburridisima, lo unico rescatable fue Kara pero de ahi en mas nada.
Mary
Mary
Fan-art 2014 Winner
Fan-art 2014 Winner
Femenino

Smallville TV Most Underrated Show in 200 Empty Re: Smallville TV Most Underrated Show in 200

Miér Dic 23, 2009 3:25 pm
La verdad la 6 y 7ma temporada las mas aburridas de Smallville y si por ahora en la primera mitad Smallville se refresco nos olvidamos de tanto drama y entramos a un poco mas de accion.
Monumichy
Monumichy
Nick Burkhardt
Nick Burkhardt
Femenino

Smallville TV Most Underrated Show in 200 Empty Re: Smallville TV Most Underrated Show in 200

Miér Dic 23, 2009 5:03 pm
que buena jejee
gracias por tu noticia jorge .saludox Smallville TV Most Underrated Show in 200 84272
Aleirene
Aleirene
Lois Lane
Lois Lane
Femenino

Vie Dic 25, 2009 9:32 pm
Gracias por la NOticia Smile
Contenido patrocinado