Mundoweb
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Traduce el foro a tu idioma
Puedes seguir MS en:

https://2img.net/h/oi67.tinypic.com/141pjjc.png

https://2img.net/h/oi68.tinypic.com/23tde0.png

https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/29xw11l.png

Ambientación
Este es un foro para la discusión y dialogo de los temas que aquí se manejan, cada usuario es libre de escoger su personaje y de ayudar, comentar o compartir sus ideas y/o aportes de de los temas que le parezcan mas interesantes con nuestra comunidad.
Últimos temas
[JUEGO] Lleguemos a 5000 mensajesLun Abr 04, 2016 11:55 amMartha Stewart
Nombre con la letra anteriorLun Abr 04, 2016 11:38 amMartha Stewart
The Flash Versus Zoom Photos ReleasedLun Abr 04, 2016 10:20 amSteve Rogers
Califica el Banner y Avatar del usuario anterior.Sáb Abr 02, 2016 10:07 amRick Grimes
[Juego] Pregunta al usuarioSáb Abr 02, 2016 10:01 amRick Grimes
[JUEGO] Te BanneoSáb Abr 02, 2016 9:39 amRick Grimes
[JUEGO] ¿Que deberias de estar haciendo?Jue Mar 31, 2016 10:03 amReuben
Escriban Lo Que QuieranJue Mar 31, 2016 9:38 amReuben
Supergirl - Flash: crítica del crossoverMiér Mar 30, 2016 11:42 amLuisC
AFILIADOS
Chabox MS
CRÉDITOS
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Foro hecho para la sana convivencia de los usuarios, con temas y posts referentes al foro, se dan los créditos correspondientes en temas, diseño imágenes, vídeos y todo lo que se publique.

Para cambiar de idioma usar el traductor de idioma al principio del foro.

Monumichy
Monumichy
Nick Burkhardt
Nick Burkhardt
Femenino

ENTREVISTA A ED Empty ENTREVISTA A ED

Jue Sep 17, 2009 11:52 am
Erica Durance

Now entering its 9th season, premiering on September 25th, the CW television series Smallville is a modern retelling of the Superman legend and its classic characters. Blending realism, action and emotional depth to reveal a new interpretation of the enduring mythology, the drama will find Clark Kent (Tom Welling) finally making his first attempts to embrace his calling as a superhero.

The Season 9 premiere takes place three weeks after the epic battle between Clark and Doomsday (Sam Witwer). Obsessed with becoming the hero the world needs, Clark has now embraced his Kryptonian side, in order to finish training with his father Jor-El. Returning from her trip through time, at the end of last season, Lois Lane (Erica Durance) is experiencing nightmarish visions of the future, while Clark is conflicted over his feelings for her.

While talking to press, Erica Durance revealed that this season will be all about exploring the relationship between Clark and Lois, and how she hopes that Stiletto costume won't make a return again.

Q: It's rare for a show to make it to a ninth season. Were you surprised when you got the ninth season pick-up, or did you feel like you were definitely getting another season?

Erica: I never think, "Oh, I'm getting another season." I make the best of it, with where I'm at and what I'm doing because this business is so fickle and transient. I'm just thankful to all the fans that watch it and keep it on the air. And, I think that it's helpful because it started out with all the characters being young, and growing into it. So, they can have a longer existence, change, bring in new characters and have it grow towards more of the mythos, which I think that people will see a lot more of, in this season, and get a bit of a pay-off for all their patience.

Q: Where is the Lois and Clark relationship going this season?

Erica: They only give me little hints. I think that you're going to see a lot more of that triangle. She's so smitten with the Red-Blue Blur, and yet is undeniably drawn to Clark. I think, over the season, you'll be able to see how much they depend on each other, on so many levels. There's still that fun and that comedy side of it, with the banter, but they're also just trying to figure out how they feel about each other.

Q: Is there still something between Lois and Oliver?

Erica: No. She's done with Oliver! She's found the real deal. No. The beauty about the relationship with Oliver, that I liked, was that it was one of the first times you saw Lois in something that was mature, and where she really opened up and was really vulnerable with someone.

I don't think you ever forget that first love, but I think that she loves him as a friend, and she sees him in a downward spiral, so there's a lot of that interaction. I've heard that he starts to regret his decision to get rid of Lois, to which I say, "Ha ha!" So, in this season, now I have more of a triangle of two guys, vying for her attention, which is a nice treat for Smallville. Usually, it's all the women salivating over Clark, so it's fun. I get to the set and go, "Start to be smitten, boys! Let's go! It's your turn!"

Q: Do you ever alter lines to help make the character your own?

Erica: As an actor, I try to find the challenge of it, and there are a couple of challenges. First, I'll read it and I'll know, instinctually, if it's something that she wouldn't do, and they've been really, really helpful with that. But, they're so good that it doesn't really stray that much. If it's a little off, then we talk about it, and I go, "Who's not comfortable with this, Erica or Lois?" And then, I have to be really honest about it and go, "You know what? She's human. Maybe she would do that." So, there's a lot of give and take in that. But, definitely, I'm be able to tell, right away, when I read something, if it doesn't feel right.

Q: Are you excited or apprehensive, when you read a script and find out you have to do a lot of action?

Erica: If I've just done a lot of action, then I don't want to do it. But, I love it. That's what I enjoy about playing this character. One week, I'm doing two days' worth of fighting and I'm walking around with bruises. And then, the next day, I'm in some romantic scene. It's all over the place, and I love that about her.

Q: How do you feel about the Stiletto costume from last season?

Erica: Oh my gosh, what a riot! Some people really hated it. The thing about Lois is that she'll try anything. She will do stuff. But, she'll also be the first one to say, "I was wrong. Let me make it right." And, that's what she did, in that episode. She risked her life. She jumped in to save her friends, and was like, "I'm sorry." I think that's what makes her human. The suit was hilarious because I couldn't sit down.

Q: Would you like to see the return of Stiletto, at some point?

Erica: No, I wouldn't! I couldn't breathe, eat or sit. But, it was a fun one, for sure.
http://www.iesb.net/extensions/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7467:interview-erica-durance-is-still-hanging-with-smallville-&catid=44:interviews&Itemid=172
FUENTE:www.mundosmallville.info por marie.
por favor poner subtitulos!! gracias. Razz
Aleirene
Aleirene
Lois Lane
Lois Lane
Femenino

ENTREVISTA A ED Empty Re: ENTREVISTA A ED

Jue Sep 17, 2009 1:36 pm
Muy interesantee
Que buenaa entrevista Smile